Monday 20 June 2011

dewi remaja


I grew up with heavy influence from my sister…the 9-year gap managed to make me literally looked up to her about many things…(I was shorter then you see…now not anymore… me, tunduk: “hi long…” she, dongak: “hi dik…”)

She liked to buy Remaja…a very hip and happening magazine of that time. 
I know…Remaja right…tsk tsk tsk tsk…

But, because I’m her sister and I’m supposed to think that whatever that was from her were supposed to be cool…so I thought Remaja was the coolest thing e-ver also…

I liked to read Remaja…so informational (now: is it?)…so made me want to grow up faster and faster…I would gazed non stop at the finalist of Dewi Remaja…hoping one day…I would be in it too…(…then weight caught me and stayed…so sad…)

Another section in Remaja that I like most would be the cerpen section…wow… kalah novel nora elena tu hokey… terbuai buai bila baca… melayang layang lah aku…terbayang bayang jadi heroin dalam cerpen tu…senyum senyum sendiri….hahahahahaha…

I started writing my own fantasy cerpen too…I NEVER SHOWED IT TO ANYONE!!! now…I did not even know where I have out them… berpuluh cerpen ok aku tulis…semua cheesy cheesy belaka…nama pon of course tak hengat…stok stok yang heroin bawa kereta…pastu kereta kena potong ngan motor besar yang laju…heroin marah marah…ngomel ngomel…tiba tiba kereta heroin rosak…tengok tengok yang tolong mamat bawa motor besar tadi…acehwah…

Heroin berkasar ngan lelaki nih…sangat kurang ajar la…then heroin ni sakit…tengok tengok yang merawat dia tu…lelaki yang dia dah terkurang ajar tadi…acehwah…

You know…cheesy story like these…wakakakakaka…

And I must say…I really thought this guy is so great...orang kuat majalah Remaja tuuu…












No comments:

Post a Comment