Monday 20 June 2011

map

For our mom’s 6-series birthday...we decided to held a small makan-makan gathering with close family members. 

My sister was in charged of getting the cake, and my jaga badan brother was instructed to get us satay kajang (he gasped actually)…and kak farah was kind hearted enough to belanja us kepci (according to her spelling) and apam cumel dot dot.

I was strongly suspicious of my jaga badan brother’s sense of direction. Hence, to avoid any excuses form him, such as: “I cannot find satay kajang…I get you guys salads instead…”, I drew him a very very VERY detailed and comprehensive map to get the satay kajang…

I know…I thought so too…^_^ my sense of direction is much much much better than him…so as my visual memory…

We enjoyed the satay very much…he had may be like three…?...rugi rugi…

No comments:

Post a Comment