Tuesday 22 May 2012

oh well

to certain people, my family aside, i never grow up. 

i grow i know...i grow fatter and fatter even...but i never grow UP. you know what i mean...

they seem to remember me...as "me" masa diaorg mula mula jumpa or kenal aku.

time flies, things move, people change. but their view towards me...seperti dormant...stay macam tu je.

first time they met me...let's say...masa tu aku umur 13. selamanya they will treat and make me feel like im 13...walau hakikatnya sekarang ini aku dah nak masuk 30 dah.

first time they met me, let's say masa tu im with someone...selamanya they will treat and make me feel like i still belong to that someone...walau hakikatnya sekarang aku dah single mingle the jingle.

aku project imej yang salah kot selama ni...

oh well...what the hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment