Wednesday 15 June 2011

father's day

Birthdays, anniversaries, Father...Mother's Days are all celebrated without fail in my family...so much so that the element of surprise is almost to a point of non-existence...hahaha...

you know what will be a surprise? NO celebration whatsoever. Hahahaha...

Father's Day I believe is around the corner...I do not keep track anymore of it for some obvious reason. four birthday cakes and four father's day is an entry I wrote way back in 2009/2010 I think. Marking the number of lost Father's Day celebration...This year would be the fifth year...or sixth?

Kata math dapat A...

In my family's photo album, you would find a lot of photo like this...


When we ran through these photos...we would lose track as to what is being celebrated, who is being celebrated,,,what is the year and etcetera...

To identify the person being celebrated...we rely on this method ---> idenitfy the candle blower.

So for the picture above...it was obviously my father being celebrated...for either father's day or his birthday. The year tak ingat la...but looking at my mum still-tout skin...I'd say....mid to late 1990...

I miss my father. Very much and everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment