Monday 13 June 2011

tv bergerak

it breaks my heart looking at those deer grazing on the grass…although I could savor this image for only a few seconds, it was enough to cause a well of tears in my eyes……and last Saturday was not my first sighting of those deer.

kluang is not a foreign area for me. I used to frequent this place with my parents when we made the trip back to mum’s kampung in kota tinggi. dad loved to not use the highway to get to kota tinggi…so, we would have to go through segamat la…gopeng la…before we reached kota tinggi…and kluang was one of the pit stop as well. I wouldn’t have to read any signboard to know that I was in kluang…there’s a certain feel to it you know…although sometimes we would not even stop at kluang…but the area…made it all so familiar. One particular area made it oh so easy for me to eksyen with my dad: “yah…kita dah sampai kluang kan…”

as you are about to enter kluang…on you left hand side…you’ll see there’s a lot of these agricultural related buildings...one of it is on top of a small hill…more like a slope…surrounded with brick wall…and it has this big, very nice and very green yard…this yard is often occupied by groups of deer (I believe they are deer)…and whenever my dad drove past this place…these deer…never fail to cheer me up…never fail to make me go “yah…tengok tu yah…rusa yah rusa…rusa la yah…rusa…tengok tu yah…rusa yah…” for a guy who love to hunt…of course my dad love to see it…haha…

so, whenever I see the brick wall on the slope…and the deer…I would know that…”ok…kita dah sampai kluang…”
these deer, I can only watch for a mere second…I did not expect my dad to stop and feed my curiosity over the deer anyway…cos’ knowing him…I’d better not hope…haha…

he’s the kinda guy who would never…nah…not to say never…but prefer not to…haha…he’s the kinda guy who prefer not to bring his kids to places that he’d mentioned in his stories.

Enroute to perak…”ha dik…tu lah lata kijang…tengok tu tengok tu…” “wah yah…tingginya…putihnya air dia….jomlah pergi situ….” “aaa…nantilah…tak sempat kita nak sampai perak ni kang…” so boleh tengok…tak boleh pegi.

Enroute to johore…”ha ma…tu lah gunung ledang…gunung yang didi pernah panjat dulu tu…” “wah yah tingginya…” “tinggi kan…” “jomlah pergi dekat dekat…” “ha??...nantilah…” so boleh tengok…tak boleh pegi…

Enroute to Terengganu…”dik…adik masuk dalam simpang ni…ada air terjun…cantik…” “mana yah…” “tak nampak dari jalan ni…kena masuk simpang ni ha…” “masuklah yah…” “nantilah...” yang ni lagi hebat…boleh tengok simpang nak ke air terjun jer…tak boleh pergi pon…

Enroute to johore via kluang… “ma, kat sini lah anak si sape tu…tok ngah aris tu tinggal…si lagis ngan zakaria…” “oh ye ke bang…jomlah kita pergi melawat…” “nantilah…rumah dia yang mana satu pon kawan tak tau…” so boleh dengar jer…tak boleh pegi…

That’s way…until now…when I was not the one driving…I would prefer to watch tv in the car. The window is the tv…my dad would serve as the commentator, what’s flashes outside of the window…as the car was speeding at 140kmph, would be the accompanying visual to what he was describing at that moment.
  
Dah lama dah tak tengok tv siaran ayah…

So last Saturday, I watched the deer, flashed across my tv…only this time, not at 140kmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment