Monday 13 June 2011

unlike you

just like you, i have a pair of very big, square, rough feet. because of these feet, it is very difficult for me to find a good pair of shoes. because of these feet, i do not dare to wear short skirts. because of these feet, i do not want people to watch me while i try my new shoes on. because of these feet, i always lost my slippers to my older brothers. 

just like you, i bite my nails. they are rough, uneven...in plain english, they are ugly. 

just like you, i have curly hair. mine is straight...straight would me mum's hair. never once i attempted to iron em straight; save for a few strands of my bangs...if not...in plain english, i will look ugly...

just like you, i adore newspapers. sunday newspapers, love em more!

just like you, i like national geographic and discovery channel. i dearly miss the moments when we watch these program together...oh-ing at the baby elephant; aw-ing at the magnificent whale; tsk-ing at the powerful avalanche or earthquake or tsunami...

just like you, i had polyps too yah...but mine was stomach polyps...yours was colon polyps yah. 

unlike you, i had my polyps removed. 

unlike you, my polyps did not turn into ulcers which later developed into cancerous cells...had they discovered yours earlier...you'd be reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment